English Name :- Musale
Botanical Name :- Asaragus adscendens
Family :- LILIACEAE
Parts - Used:- Fleshyroots and cladodes
Habit :- A large spinyclimber, Scandent angular, branches, Spines ½ to ¾ inch. Cladodes 6-20 incluster.
Taste :- Sweet
Chemical Constituents :- Fleshy roots Contains Sugars & Mucilage, Cladode Contains Glycosides and Saponnins.
Diabetes, General Debility, Seminal Debility, Leucorrhoea, Diarrhea, Dysentery.
- This herb offers a number of health benefits. The strong aphrodisiac properties of this herb help in enhancing sexual performance and libido in men.
- The roots of this herb are highly rich in protein so it is a wonderful tonic for general debility.
- This herb rejuvenates overall health as well as virility.
- It supports the mechanism for reducing blood glucose level.
- It increases the pleasure and power during sex.
- It helps in the process of sperm production.
- It helps in managing inflammation and joint pain.
- It contains active ingredients of asparanin A and asparanin B which are helpful in treating a range of health disorders.
- Its roots have cooling appetizing and anti spasmodic properties.
- It contains no starch so it is used in treating diabetes.
- It is also beneficial in curing leucorrhoea, dysentery and diarrhea.
- This herb is a must ingredient of all the medicines relating to cure sexual weakness.
A word of caution
Information on the traditional uses and properties of herbs provided on the site is for educational use only, and is not intended as medical advice. Every attempt has been made for accuracy but none is guaranteed. Many traditional uses and properties of this herb have not been validated by the FDA. If you have any serious health concern you should consult with your health care practitioner before self administering this herb.